VCLZip is a Delphi and BCB component that makes it easy for your applications to create and work with compressed data. VCLZip has been around for 12 years and so it is very stable and reliable. Yet we are committed to aggressive development of new features and tools to enhance VCLZip and it’s capabilities.
VCLZip is so easy to use you can drop it on one of your forms and add 3 lines of code to start using it.
Main Features :
- PKZip and WinZip compatible
- WinZip compatible support of Unicode filenames, archive names, and paths for Delphi/BCB 6 through 2009.
- PKZip/WinZip compatible Strong Encryption
- Multipart zip files
- Works with Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2009
- Works with BCB 4, 5, 6, 2006, 2007 and 2009
- Zip64 Format supported
- Zlib 1.2.3 built in and used for compression and decompression
- Work with any combination of compressing and decompression to and from files, streams, and memory buffers
- Create self extracting zip files
- Integrity checking of archives and compressed files
Compress files and folders into RAR and ZIP archives.
Compress, decompress, share, organize, and manage files in ZIP and ZIPX formats.
Create, edit, encrypt, split, manage, and convert ZIP archives.
Free file archiver utility, open 7Z ISO TAR RAR ZIP ZIPX archives (200+ formats).
Powerful file compression utility.